To connect your WooCommerce store with Contlo, open your WooCommerce dashboard and follow the steps given below:
- Open the WordPress Admin Panel, go to Plugins, and click the Add New button.
- On the Add Plugin screen, search for the Contlo plugin and hit Install Now.
- Once the installation is complete, click the Activate button.
- Open the Contlo page from the sidebar and click the Connect your account button.
- Log in to your Contlo account. Click Approve to grant the necessary permissions for Contlo integration.
- You would be redirected to the WooCommerce setup page on Contlo. Click the Verify setup button to establish the connection.
Updated about 1 month ago